RedMane Technology Adds More Cúram Experienced Professionals
RedMane is pleased to announce the addition of multiple Cúram experienced professionals to its human services practice. Joining over the past several months, each of these talented team members brings a passion for client success and deep know-how in the IBM Cúram Social Program Management solution.
- Dharani Gandham – Dharani has more than 7 years of Cúram experience as a designer and developer on engagements throughout North America. She is an IBM Certified Application Developer Cúram SPM V7.X. Dharani holds a master’s degree in Computer and Information Science from Pennsylvania’s Gannon University and a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Hyderbad’s Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
- Kanika Hughley – Kanika has more 12 years of technology experience, including 5 years of Cúram experience as a business analyst, designer, and tester. She is a Cúram Certified Professional (CCP) and an IBM Certified Associate Business Process Analyst IBM Cúram V7.X. Kanika holds two bachelor’s degrees from Georgetown University. One degree is in Operations and Information Management, and the other in Business Administration and Management.
- Matthew Pidcock – Matthew has over 20 years of technology experience, including 14 years of Cúram experience as a designer, developer, architect, and scrum master supporting North American clients. He is a Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Oracle Certified DBA (OCP DBA), and Cúram Certified Developer (CCD).
- Kiran Ponnappa – Kiran has over 9 years of Cúram experience as a designer, developer, and architect on engagements throughout Europe and North America. He is an IBM Certified Application Developer Cúram SPM V7.X and an AWS Certified Solution Architect – Associate. Kiran holds a bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication from the Vishveshwarya Institute of Technology.
- Subhan Rehman – Subhan has over 20 years of technology experience, including 13 years leading Canadian provincial government technology projects. As part of this work, he helped a provincial government agency plan and implement a strategic Cúram-based transformation project. Subhan is a Project Management Professional (PMP), Agile Certified Project Management Professional (PMI-ACP), Microsoft Certified Solution Developer, and Microsoft Certified Professional – Dynamics CRM. He holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees from the University of Madras.
- Ruturaj Varne – Ruturaj has over 13 years of Cúram experience as a designer and developer, with deep expertise in rules and evidence. He has worked on engagements throughout North America and is an IBM Certified Application Developer Cúram SPM V7.X, IBM Certified Associate Business Process Analyst, and SAFe Certified Scrum Master. Ruturaj holds a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Shivaji University.
- John Zientara – John has over 17 years of overall technology experience, including 4 years of Cúram experience as a business analyst, designer, and architect. He holds several technology related patents and is an IBM Certified Application Developer Cúram SPM V7.X, IBM Certified Associate Business Process Analyst IBM Cúram V7.X, and IBM Certified Solution Designer, Content Manager V8.5. John holds a bachelor’s degree in Mathematics and Computer Science from William Paterson University.
Each of these team members will support clients throughout North America. They join a strong and growing team of professionals committed to helping agencies transform their operations and improve client service.
Experience and Innovation
Long recognized as a leader in the implementation of the IBM Cúram Social Program Management solution, RedMane is also an innovator with the platform. RedMane staff were the first to implement a Cúram production solution in the cloud, as well as execute the first “born in the cloud” Cúram project. RedMane was also the first firm to implement an enterprise-wide production mobile solution to caseworkers that integrated and extended the Cúram system. That mobile solution even functions offline, allowing caseworkers to serve clients anywhere at the moment of need.
RedMane Technology provides software solutions and systems integration services that address complex, real-world challenges. RedMane’s human services expertise includes child welfare, child support, eligibility, and case management. RedMane is a problem-solving company. Technology is just one of its tools.
Virginia’s innovative partnership with RedMane will get the Commonwealth closer to accomplishing its mission of helping children and families triumph over poverty, abuse and neglect.